Pressing Ctrl+B in Chrome opens and closes the Bookmarks Toolbar. By default, Firefox Ctrl+B toggles the Bookmarks Sidebar. Here is how to apply the same shortcut key to Firefox as in Chrome. The Bookmarks Sidebar will still be accessible with Ctrl+I.
I didn’t like how the Twitter Badge looked with the DarkZen WordPress Theme. It was causing many gaps and breaking my tweets up in a way that one tweet would look like two or three. Luckily the Twitter Badge has good tagging to get specific on what I want different parts of tweets to look like. I’ll explain below how to use CSS to style your Twitter Badge after the screenshots; for DarkZen or any theme. I am using the Twitter Widget for WordPress written by Sean Spalding
Using FireBug plugin for Firefox you can see all the requests the browser makes for videos, songs, pictures, website files, etc. Look for the larger file while playing media on a site and download it. Your video won’t be black though, that’s just the nature of recording/screenshoting a video, without proper settings to do it (i forgot, was lazy).
1. Install FireBug.
2. Activate FireBug’s Net console on the website first.
3. Visit the page of the website that has the media.
4. Look for the larger file in the Net logs. Rightmouse click, copy location.
5. Get away from the page playing the media (click the site’s homepage or something).
6. Paste the URL into the address bar.
7. Save It. If it wants to play in the browser, go to File then Save Page As.
I recommend you clear your cache before each video/song you play prior to visiting the page that has the file. Also play files on a website from the beginning or you may end up only download half of it. If the site does not autoplay the media, you can hit the clear button in Firebug to clear the Net log so it is easier to find the file when you hit play.
1. Browse to My Music under My Documents and open the Zune folder.
2. Copy the zpl file you want to your Desktop and rename it to wpl.
3. Open the wpl with Windows Media Player (zpl and wpl are basically very similar)
All your songs from the playlist should be in Now Playing and no other songs.
4. Right-click on the title bar to get to the hidden menu or press CTRL+M for Classic Menus.
5. Go to File > Save Now Playing List As…, then change the format to m3u or wpl.
Source: Zunescene (archive.org)
You can also open m3u into Winamp. Then, using the gen_yar.dll (Yar-Matey! Playlist Copier v1.07) plugin you can export the files from the playlist to a specified folder, such as an SD card or flash drive.
Update: I found a program that will convert to m3u and pls directly from the file to a specified location.
Zune Playlist Converter by HazteK Software
Mirror: Download ZPL2M3U from Drale Blog